Monday, June 23, 2014

Resurrection

Long (long!) time, no post.

Yes, it has been approximately 7 years since my last post on this here blog.  A lot has changed in that time.  Do I have the time to blog any more?  Does anyone even blog any more?  I don't really know.

But somewhere in the last few months I was looking back on when I was maintaining this more often and I thought... wow, look what I was doing back then.  In a lot of ways, I didn't have my life together (aside: do I now?  Well, probably, to a larger degree at least).  But in some ways, I was at my peak.  I was probably in the best shape of my life and probably playing some of my best ultimate.  And keeping track of things like never before or since.  Maybe there's a connection there.

So here it is. I'm back.  I'll be looking to keep this updated with my thoughts and experiences for the summer 2014 season and maybe beyond.  We'll see where this takes me.

Is anyone going to read this?  Does it matter?  Probably not.  But I'll have it.  And in another 7 years maybe I'll look back and say "wow, this is where it all started to come back."  I can hope, anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home